注册 登录
滑铁卢中文论坛 返回首页

风萧萧的个人空间 http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/?61910 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Why David Cameron insists that Britain exits from the European Union

已有 339 次阅读2016-1-29 14:23 |个人分类:Frank's Writings

59 reads until Aug. 10, 2018.  65 reads until Sept. 9, 2018.  91 Jan. 7, 102-27, June 2019.

Why David Cameron insists that Britain exits from the European Union

Frank   June  6, 2014, in Waterloo, Ontario.

http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=61910&do=blog&id=3924

June 6, 2014, morning, I read the article Obama warns it's hard to see how Britain would benefit from leaving the European Union in May. 06, 2014, I felt to have some thing to say.

Dec. 4, 2013, in the TV Interview of China, when talking about Referendum of deciding British staying or leaving the European Union, British Prime Minister David Cameron explained the reason:   

European Union has a lot of strength: first one is the size as a single market, the free movement of goods and services in the market.

But European Union also has weakness such as, it is too bureaucratic and too expensive to operate. Also it is not flexible enough, it doesn't allow the members freedom enough, with single currency, it does not allow that UK has its own currency.

Mr. Cameron supports Britain’s membership of a reformed EU that would restore more power to national authorities.

Single currency and over centralized governance of the EU has disabled the autonomy and the necessary economic means of the member States, David Cameron has been disabled and has to act as a puppet.

The Video screenshot from TV Interview of China, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py24B-bTxVE

I think that smart and talented Prime Minister David Cameron will never tolerate the fate of their country to be controlled by the people that he considered as incompetent.

People may agree my idea of that, unluckily, in the current EU, there few people can make a sincere appreciation of the capable ambitious David Cameron.

From reports in following links, we may easily understand the reason that why David Cameron has lost the confidence for the managements of the EU.

Members of European Parliament Preach Austerity, Practice Luxury

Luxury EU Junkets for MEPs Cost Taxpayer Over euro 5m a Year 

Revelations of mismanagement in the European Parliament.

That David Cameron angry over 2.1bn EU surcharge may act as a fuel to help Britain out of EU.

The status quo of EU proves that everything has the pros and cons. 

EU unified currency and market has also been playing a role of strangling backward member countries.

The economy of the backward countries lacks competitiveness; they are difficult to develop own economy for survival in a highly unified free trade market under the pressure of highly developed countries, especially in manufacturing.

I have a colleague who is an immigrant from Portugal to Canada with his mother and four sisters in years ago. He is working overtime at evening shift after 8 hours’ day shift.

He said that in his mother-country Portugal has no job at all.

I searched by key words: “Portuguese, work”, and got 310,000,000 results on Google. Please look at the Dec 18, 2012 article Why Portuguese seek work in Switzerland:

More than 230,000 Portuguese citizens live in Switzerland. And the financial crises means the number is growing.

The Portuguese make up 12 per cent of all foreigners in Switzerland. In 2008 there were 196,000 Portuguese citizens in Switzerland. Today there are 234,000, or a jump of 20 per cent.

There have been considerable numbers of Portuguese citizens resident in Switzerland since the 1980s. But with the agreement on freedom of movement between Switzerland and the European Union those numbers are growing.

An immigration expert tells that those Portuguese citizens in Switzerland "don't make many demands and who know their place". The comment made me produce the feeling of somewhat sadness.

I think, the fact shows that the free trade market is the Paradise for the developed countries, but the execution ground for those backward countries, due to those backward countries have been castrated in the vital measures for the development of the national economy as the sovereign state. Such as, that financial instruments and basic trade protections for independently promote the healthy development of the economy.

The situation of the Switzerland and the Portugal is the good mirrors. No doubt that they will continuously develop toward the direction of polarization.

From above, we may easily understand the reason that British Prime Minister David Cameron has been insisting to leave the European Union and eagerly to seek cooperation with China.

--- Frank   June 6, 2014, in Waterloo, Ontario.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

法律申明|用户条约|隐私声明|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|www.kwcg.ca

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:46 , Processed in 0.016485 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.