注册 登录
滑铁卢中文论坛 返回首页

风萧萧的个人空间 http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/?61910 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

Social governing is not in political model, but in the quality of politicians

已有 200 次阅读2016-1-27 14:19 |个人分类:Frank's Writings| political

Jan 4, 2019, comment on the post of Quora

Democracy based on partisan politics is not a rational civilization, it has been playing the role as a dirty ladder in providing opportunities for those who are irrational. The root cause of increasingly chaotic world is due to democracy helps low quality people kidnapping government to harm human society by the power of State Apparatus.

Follow is my writing in years ago, post here as thanks for the email of Quora: Still curious about "Why is democracy not a good form of government?" 

Social governing is not in political model, but in the quality of politicians

Frank Sep. 14, 2015,  in Waterloo, On. Ca.

http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=61910&do=blog&id=3887 

Sep. 7, 2014, I wrote article Neither democracy nor dictatorship, but the ability of social governance to discuss the dogmatism in social governance. 

Sep. 14, 2014, I read Robin Blackburn 13 May 2011 article The Origins of Political Order: From Pre-Human Times to the French Revolution, By Francis Fukuyama, I seached some of the works of Francis Fukuyama. When appreciating his outstanding achievements, but also, I produced a feeling of the Dogmatism in his works.

I think of my Dec. 28 2013 article The Precious Legacy that Keynes Left to Us, I once said with that:

Talking about Keynes, most people respect his <The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money> 1936. But, I prefer <The end of laissez-faire> 1926, by which Keynes tries to reverse the ideological confusion. I excerpt some of my article as follow.

In The end of laissez-faire, Keynes indicates that "These many elements have contributed to the current intellectual bias, the mental make-up, the orthodoxy of the day. The compelling force of many of the original reasons has disappeared but, as usual, the vitality of the conclusions outlasts them.”

"An orthodoxy is in question, and the more persuasive the arguments the graver the offence. Nevertheless, venturing into the den of the lethargic monster, at any rate I have traced his claims and pedigree so as to show that he has ruled over us rather by hereditary right than by personal merit.”

He knew that people accustomed to conservative in ideological is the major resistance for impacting on the progress of human society, so he continued: 

"The next step forward must come, not from political agitation or premature experiments, but from thought. We need by an effort of the mind to elucidate our own feelings. At present our sympathy and our judgement are liable to be on different sides, which is a painful and paralysing state of mind. In the field of action reformers will not be successful until they can steadily pursue a clear and definite object with their intellects and their feelings in tune."

The way of his bold but sensible questioning about orthodoxy with advancing ideological could help us to advance the way of our thinking, and avoid to fall into the trap of dogmatism, it is the prerequisite to do any thing correctly.

For the social governance issues, people have been going round in the orthodoxy - the dogmatic circles -respected democracy with rejection of dictatorship.

They essentially ignored the essence of the question, whether democracy or dictatorship, are allcontrolled by the people. Therefore, neither democracy nor dictatorship, but, the quality of people is thedetermining factor.

In The end of laissez-faire (1926), it was 88 years ago, Keynes has indicated that: "My third example concerns population. The time has already come when each country needs a considered national policy about what size of population, whether larger or smaller than at present or the same, is most expedient. And having settled this policy, we must take steps to carry it into operation. The time may arrive a little later when the community as a whole must pay attention to the innate quality as well as to the mere numbers of its future members."

Religions, races, parties, politics, culture, etc., and etc., the fundamental constitute are human beings, and therefore, for any form of human grouping, its social behavior is rational or irrational, good or evil, it depends on the nature of the member in the group.

It is that the quality of people play the determining factor.

Oct 16, 2013, in the article <It is high time to end the partisan politics>, I try to discuss such issue. I excerpt some as follow.

Regarding the nature of the parties, Vasily Grossman, who experienced the period of the Soviet Union during Stalin's reigning, gave incisive commentary in his book <Life and Fate>: 
   "Human groupings have one main purpose: to assert everyone’s right to be different, to be special, to think, feel and live in his or her own way. People join together in order to win or defend this right. But this is where a terrible, fateful error is born: the belief that these groupings in the name of a race, a God, a party or a State are the very purpose of life and not simply a means to an end. No! The only true and lasting meaning of the struggle for life lies in the individual, in his modest peculiarities and in his right to these peculiarities."
   MRI - 
Magnetic resonance imaging dynamic scans of the human brain have shown that human behavior is determined by the brain's working state. Because that human brain development varies greatly, so, people's behaviors are also a great difference. Those psychosis sufferers, depression sufferers, antisocial violence attackers, their brains all have partial atrophy from innate or latter acquired, and therefore, their brains can not exercise properly, so that, they can not do some thing rationally.

Apr. 01, 2011, report <Scans reveal differences in brain structure of antisocial teens> said with that:
    “The neuroscientists used magnetic resonance imaging to measure the size of particular regions in the brains of 65 teenage boys with conduct disorder (CD) compared with 27 teenage boys who did not display symptoms of behavioural disorder. Their findings revealed that the amygdala and insula – regions of the brain that contribute to emotion perception, empathy and recognising were strikingly smaller in teenagers with antisocial behaviour.” 
   Even if people have no significant behavioral problem as above mentioned, but, the character of each individual is also a big difference. Some people can do any thing rationally, some people are impulse and radical. Those are also due to the differences in brain development. 
   In view of this, we must choose those people who are healthy in brain development to make decisions for the future of mankind.
   As a simple way, the national and international decision-making bodies should be formed by those people who have obtained high rank academic qualifications, such as, the professional experts, professors, and the Nobel Prize winners, and so on. 

--- Frank Sep. 15, 2014,  in Waterloo, On. Ca.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

法律申明|用户条约|隐私声明|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|www.kwcg.ca

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 17:34 , Processed in 0.015323 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.