百事论坛   本站首页   贵湖华人   主题论坛   滑铁卢黄页 
Open in thread        

• SOOO Disappointed (水城百事)

by 匿名, Sunday, June 26, 2016, 13:50 @ 匿名

SOOO Disappointed!. Cameron's has always been my favourite Go-To for Chinese. We've been ordering from there for years! Tonight we ordered a couple of individual meals and of course, the sesame walnut shrimp which USED to be a must try if you are a shrimp lover. I brought two combo plates home and the lemon chicken had absolutely no lemon sauce on it. The second order had a couple of pieces of mushy breaded chicken with what they consider almond sauce - (tasted like gravy from a can) and the rest was all mixed together so there was no way of telling what was what. The sesame walnut shrimp was a lot less than we usually get with no creamy sauce on it like it usually has and the broccoli was over watery. I couldn't believe the extreme change in what we are used to getting from Cameron's. I felt thoroughly ripped off so I called the restaurant to let them know. The older lady who works the front desk put my on hold and passed me onto someone else. I told him my concerns and he insisted he packed the order himself so he knows he put sauce on the lemon chicken. He then admitted that the sauce was very watery today and not thick like its suppose to be, so it must have run off and I should check the bottom of the container. Really...? He had no explanation for the second combo being all mixed together. No apologies for our disappointment in the food - he just said "I packed it and I know what I did". I asked him if he thought that serving food this way was acceptable and again he said the lemon sauce was too watery and that's just the way it is today. $25 for an extremely disappointing dinner. Not the usual Cameron's way but if this is how they are going to be making cut backs - won't be going back, and certainly won't be making any more recommendations for this restaurant. Time to find a new fav. :(

登录后可以通过微信/Facebook/Twitter/email进行分享

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

1314544 Postings in 191099 Threads, 2660 registered users, 554 users online (2 registered, 552 guests)
滑铁卢华人|KWCG生活论坛-Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Guelph华人的网上家园